ScreenBeam Wireless Display Receiver
Catalog #: SBWD100A01
With ScreenBeam Pro, you can enjoy your favorite videos, photos and movies on the best display in the house. As the first wireless display receiver to support Gen 5 Intel WiDi and Microsoft’s Windows 10, ScreenBeam Pro can stream content from most Intel WiDi and Wi-Fi Miracast enabled devices. Connect ScreenBeam receiver to your big screen display and pair with your compatible device, and you can mirror almost any content and view it on the big screen. That means you can view videos from your favorite streaming service or show off your personal contents on the bigger screen.
Enjoy All of your Favorite Content on your HDTV or HD Projector
With ScreenBeam Pro, you can enjoy your favorite videos, photos and movies on the best high-definition display in the house. Connect the Receiver to your HDTV and you can wirelessly display content from a compatible Intel WiDi or Wi-Fi Miracast laptop, tablet, or smartphone to your HDTV. That means you can sit back and watch moviesfrom Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, or YouTube on your HDTV. You can share your vacation photos and videos with the entire family, without having to huddle around a tiny screen.
Optimized for Windows
Working closely with Microsft, ScreenBeam Pro is optimized for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. This means ScreenBeam Pro is guaranteed to provide the best wireless display performance for your Windows devices, including laptops, tablets and Windows Phones. ScreenBeam Pro was designed to deliver a seamless extension of the Windows experience.
Compatible with your Gear
Just as we work closely with Microsoft, we also work with major PC OEM and smartphone vendors to ensure you get the best experience possible. As the leader in wireless display, our devices are tested by industry leading hardware manufactures around the globe so you know you are getting a product that is both reliable and offers the best performance. Whether you are using a laptop, tablet or smartphone, now you can enjoy your content on the best screen in your home.
|Port:||USB Host 2.0|
|Video Output:||Up to 1080p|
|Audio Output:||Up to 5.1 surround sound|
|Wireless:||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5Ghz, 2×2 internal antenna|
|Wireless Security:||WPA2, WPS PIN Pairing, AES 128-bit|
|Content Protection:||HDCP 2.1|
|Regulatory Compliance:||FCC, CE,|
|Warranty:||Localized to country of sale|
- Email support via the “Technical Support Request Form” is available to ALL products, and is always FREE.
- Telephone based Technical Supports availability is determined by the product and the place of purchase.
- If you purchased the Actiontec product in a retail store, the accompanying documentation will identify the types of support available for that product.
- If you purchased the Actiontec product from your ISP, your first point of contact will always be the ISP.
- If you are calling from within the United States, dial: 1 (888) 436-0657
- Fax based support can be utilized by any product, and it too is FREE.
- There is one Telephone number for Technical Support via FAX: (719) 522-9421