ScreenBeam USB Transmitter
Catalog #: SBWD100TX01
The ScreenBeam USB transmitter is an add-on companion to the ScreenBeam Pro wireless display receiver. It enables wireless display on the huge installed base of Windows 7/8 laptops without wireless display. Now almost any Windows-based laptop can mirror/ extend whatever is on its screen to HD projectors and HDTVs. Users can share video, pictures, presentations, programs or apps. With ScreenBeam you are never restricted to specific services, sites or browsers.
Any Content without Restriction
Unlike typical media players, ScreenBeam Pro with USB transmitter allows you to display anything from your laptop. View our favorite online shows to the TV and more! Anything you can see your laptop monitor now can be shown on the TV, wirelessly.
Enables a Huge Range of Laptops with Wireless Display
Adding a transmitter to your ScreenBeam Pro receiver means that now almost any Windows laptop is ready for wireless display.
Excellent for Business or Education Environments
ScreenBeam Transmitter is perfect for corporate environments with multiple users and a mix of different laptops. For example if the transmitter is available in a conference room, most Windows-based laptops will be able to connect to the ScreenBeam Pro receiver, enabling wireless display.
|Minimum System Requirements:||– Laptop or Desktop with Windows 7 or 8 (32/64-Bit) and AMD A6 or Intel Gen 3 Core i3 equivalent with 2GB of memory, MB of hard disk spaces and a USB 2.0 port
– ScreenBeam Pro Receiver (Model # SBWD100A)
- Email support via the “Technical Support Request Form” is available to ALL products, and is always FREE.
- Telephone based Technical Supports availability is determined by the product and the place of purchase.
- If you purchased the Actiontec product in a retail store, the accompanying documentation will identify the types of support available for that product.
- If you purchased the Actiontec product from your ISP, your first point of contact will always be the ISP.
- If you are calling from within the United States, dial: 1 (888) 436-0657
- Fax based support can be utilized by any product, and it too is FREE.
- There is one Telephone number for Technical Support via FAX: (719) 522-9421